A shift in your perspective is the quickest way to find peace and happiness in your life. When you focus on positive thoughts, the universe responds by sending more positive things into your life. This is operating at a high vibration. But when you focus on negative thoughts such as anger, fear and overall negativity, the universe will also respond accordingly. Read through this article to better find out how to raise your vibrations and start enjoying your life.
- Our mind, body and thoughts are all made up of energy.
- Keeping your energy positive will help open you up to more positive circumstances.
- Positive thoughts – High Vibrations
- Love, forgiveness, compassion, peace.
- Negative thoughts – Low Vibrations
- Hate, anger, resentment, anxiety.
Improving Your Thoughts
- Watch who you surround yourself with. All your friends, family, coworkers etc. They all have an effect on your attitude. If they aren’t lifting you up, they’re dragging you down. Limit your exposure to negative people.
- Clean up your diet and detox if necessary. Processed foods, smoking, drinking (in excess), fast food etc.; all of these will only drag you down and make happiness more difficult.
- Learn how to meditate (if you haven’t already). This is a great way to get in touch with your higher self and free yourself from your ego. This will allow you to clear your mind and think more clearly.
Visualize Your Way to a Better Life
- Start your day by visualizing how you would like it to be. Be it an easy day at work, being able to spend quality time with family and friends or just being able to greet everyone with a smile that day; see yourself doing anything in the best way possible.
- Imagine changing your diet and only feeding yourself wholesome foods that your body can use to create a healthy energy level. Imagine not taking anything for granted and cherishing every moment as if it were your last.
Increase Your Vibrations with Affirmations
- Affirmations are a great way to help get you in the right state of mind to enjoy your every waking moment.
- A good time to practice your affirmations is in the morning before your attitude can be polluted by any other circumstances.
- You can print them out and set them on your bathroom mirror as an easy reminder in the morning.
- “I no longer worry about the thing which I cannot control.”
- “My body is my temple and I will treat it as such.”
- “I have a rich and rewarding life and I cherish every moment.”
- “I have set clear goals for myself and know exactly how to achieve them.”
Wrapping things up…
Life can definitely feel overwhelming at times and its easy to slip into a negative state of mind. Don’t forget that while you can’t control everything, you can control your thoughts. Use affirmations to help keep positive and to keep your mind ready to face all of life’s challenges with a smile.